The Wine Hike is the best way experience the beauty of North Georgia and its growing wine culture. You will be guided by a trained outdoor staff member along our nature trails, along the headwaters of the Etowah River, and through our vineyard. You will also learn about the rich history of our local area and the winemaking process. After the hike, you’ll be taken to our beautiful patio to overlook the vineyard while enjoying a tasting of five Montaluce wines.
Highlights & Features
- Guided by a great staff members
- 1.8 mile hike (beginner difficulty)
- Best way to see our beautiful property
- Includes a wine tasting
- Saturday hikes are from 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- Sunday hikes are from 11:00AM – 2:00PM
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time
- Dress accordingly. Comfortable walking shoes and clothes you would want to hike in.
- That’s all! It’s going to be a great time, and we’ll see you soon!