Here are a few tips to be aware of before you arrive, to help ensure that every guest receives excellent service.
We welcome large parties at Montaluce! To ensure every guest has an exceptional experience, parties of 8 or more people will be considered a large party. Our Executive Chef has crafted a custom large-party menu, designed to maintain efficient service.
Please note that a 5% service fee will apply to tables splitting checks more than four ways.
We love it when guests bring their pets to Montaluce! Both of our outdoor terraces are designated & open for you & your furbaby to enjoy. Please keep your animal on a leash while visiting our venue.
Only service dogs are allowed inside the building.
There is no fee for hosting a photo session at Montaluce. We ask that all photography is performed outside only, out of respect for other guests. When there is a private event/wedding, photographers not affiliated with the event are not allowed to perform photo sessions until the event is complete.
Please see our hostess & sign a waiver before beginning the photo session.
- There is a $25 service fee for any outside cakes.
- Outside food is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- A $35 corkage fee will be applied for outside wine.
- Guests may bring light decorations; please notify our staff in
advance, if you plan on bringing your own decorations so that we can plan accordingly.
- Please ask a staff member about our designated smoking areas on the property for guests; smoking is prohibited on our terraces, out of respect for our guests.