Here are a few tips to be aware of before you arrive, to help ensure that every guest receives excellent service.
We welcome large parties at Montaluce! To ensure every guest has an exceptional experience, parties of 10 or more people are considered a large party. Our Executive Chef has crafted an exquisite large-party menu, designed to maintain efficient service. Please note that a 5% service fee will apply to all checks split more than four ways.
Parties consisting of 15+ people will need to fill out a banquet request form found here.
We are typically dog friendly, but due to COVID19 social distancing restrictions, we're unable to have non-service dogs on our outdoor terraces. We have set up several outside tables and chairs for guests who want to bring their pets and enjoy wine outside by the vineyard! Guests also have the option to order from our select, curbside menu. (Outside food is not prohibited)
There is no fee for hosting a photo session at Montaluce. We ask that all photography is performed outside only, out of respect for other guests. When there is a private event/wedding, photographers not affiliated with the event are not allowed to perform photo sessions until the event is complete.
Please see our hostess & sign a waiver before beginning the photo session.
- Outside food is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- There is a $35 fee for any outside cakes.
- A $35 corkage fee will be applied for outside wine.
- Guests may bring light decorations; please notify our staff in advance, if you plan on bringing your own decorations so that we can plan accordingly.
- Please ask a staff member about our designated smoking areas on the property for guests; smoking is prohibited on our terraces, out of respect for our guests.