Experience the beauty of the North Georgia Mountains
with a Montaluce Wine Hike...
Our wine hikes are every day at 12PM and 4PM. They are the best way to experience the beauty of North Georgia, as well as its growing wine culture. You will be guided by a trained outdoor staff member along our nature trails, the headwaters of the Etowah River, & through our vineyard. You will also learn about the rich history of our local area, as well as our winemaking process. After the hike, there is a 5 pour tasting with a take home glass.
*Please note that this is a hike, and appropriate hiking attire is required.*
* Montaluce Wine Hike tickets are $45 each.
* All hikes are guided by one of our staff members.
* The hike is 1.8 miles & is considered intermediate difficulty.
* Each hike includes a wine tasting and a take-home glass.
-**Each hiking group will leave on time, so to avoid being left behind, please arrive 15 minutes prior to start-time**
* Please dress accordingly; we suggest wearing comfortable walking shoes & clothes you would want to hike in.
* If you have any questions or would like to request a different time, please contact email@example.com.