Experience the beauty of the North Georgia Mountains
with a Montaluce Wine Hike...
Our wine hikes are every Saturday & Sunday from 10:00AM – 1:00PM, & are the best way to experience the beauty of North Georgia, as well as its growing wine culture. You will be guided by a trained outdoor staff member along our nature trails, the headwaters of the Etowah River, & through our vineyard. You will also learn about the rich history of our local area, as well as our winemaking process. After the hike, you’ll be taken to our beautiful patio to overlook the vineyard, while enjoying a tasting of five Montaluce Wines.
Highlights & Features:
* Montaluce Wine Hike tickets are $45 each.
* All hikes are guided by one of our staff members.
* The hike is 1.8 miles & is considered intermediate difficulty.
* Each hike includes a wine tasting.
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time
* Please dress accordingly; we suggest wearing comfortable walking shoes & clothes you would want to hike in.
Most importantly...have fun & enjoy the beauty of the North Georgia Mountains!