We're so excited to finally begin the transition into normalcy at Montaluce. We've missed seeing our terraces, tasting rooms & dining rooms filled with our wonderful guests. We've missed serving them wine & working hard to ensure that they experience luxurious farm-to-table meals, hand-crafted wines, & unmatched views.
As eager as we are to get back to business, the health & safety of our guests & staff are more important, so we want everyone to know that we are open - but we've implemented several changes, based on Governor Kemp's guidelines & restrictions for restaurants. We're taking extra precautions during this transition, & here are some things to you can expect during your visit with us. We're asking anyone who visits Montaluce to please read through these carefully & practice them during the entirety of your visit
Continue reading for an explanation of guidelines.
1. No more than ten (10) patrons per 500 square feet of space are allowed in the facility.
Because of this, our dine-in services are available via reservation only. This allows us to monitor the number of people inside our facility at all times. Guests are still welcome to order food & wine & enjoy it by our beautiful vineyards, as long as proper social distancing is continuously practiced. We've placed tape on the floors throughout the building, to help guests stay 6ft. away from other guests.
2. Only parties of six (6) or less are able to sit together for dine-in service.
Kemp's guidelines restrict parties over 6 people from sitting together during dine-in service, so if you have a large group, please order curbside pick-up, you can do so HERE, & take your food/wine anywhere outside, as long as proper social distancing is continuously practiced.
3. Indoor & outdoor tables/seats have been marked &/or moved to accommodate social distancing protocol.
Please follow the guides we've placed around our dining room & terraces. They will ensure that parties remain properly socially distanced from one another.
4. If you have a fever or any other signs of sickness, please stay home for the safety of our other guests.
5. To enforce the governor's mandate to, "limit contact between wait staff and patrons," we are encouraging guests to order all food & beverages, (including bottles/glasses of wine), online.
This can be done via our website: www.montaluce.com via smartphone, tablet, computer, etc...guests can pre-order, & pay for, their meals & beverages before they even arrive at Montaluce, which also expedites wait time.