Come taste with us...
Montaluce Wine Flight
Our Tasting Room Is Open!
**Reservations are not needed for wine tastings, & all tastings are first-come, first-serve. Out of respect for guests waiting on a tasting, please do not seat yourself in our tasting room.**
We invite you to discover our highly regarded wines through a Montaluce wine tasting, where we will guide you through a flight of our hand-crafted wines. This casual journey is available seven days per week; our indoor tasting room is first-come, first-serve, with limited availability due to COVID. Our outdoor tasting bar is open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, (weather permitting). Guests can now enjoy wine flights, wine by the glass or bottle, as well as our online curbside menu, at our outside tasting bar, located around the back of the building, near our vineyard. The views are spectacular! (Outside food is not permitted) Please allow 1.5-2 hours for tastings, and please call ahead to verify availability. Our tasting room hours fluctuate, based on private events.
Montaluce Wine Flight
$30 per person
Each tasting comes with a free tasting glass!
Please select 5 wines from the list below.
1. 2019 Seyval Blanc Grapefruit, guava, passion fruit, and pineapple aromas with a hint of grassiness (reminiscent of Sauvignon Blanc). It has well balanced acidity and a long, smooth, finish.
2. 2018 Chardonnay Aromas of lemon curd, pears and tropical fruits. Light in body, it has balanced acidity with a smooth finish.
3. 2018 Dolce Lemon, green apple and floral aromas. Definitely sweet (3.0% RS), but not overly so. It is on the light side, is well balanced and has good length in the finish.
4. 2019 Tramonto Delicate aromas of watermelon, strawberry, and pear. It is light bodied with balanced acidity and a medium length finish. There is a touch of residual sugar, more to offset some of the acidity rather than to make it sweet.
5. Raspberry Demi SecThis sparkling wine has ripe raspberry, red cherry, and white peach aromas. It is sweet, which places it in the Demi -Seccategory
6. MoscatoThis sparkling wine is a very floral, with notes of stone fruit and melon. It is a sweet wine.
7. 2018 Sangiovese Sangiovese is a red Italian grape. The wine is dry, light in body, and has aromas of strawberry, raspberry, and cola. It has an earthy taste with a medium finish and a slight acidity.
8. Centurio Our Super Tuscan style blend. It is light in color with strawberry, floral, perfume, and cola aromas with a hint of earthiness. Light bodied with lighter tannis.
9. 2016 Merlot Plum, blackberry and candied cherry aromas. More full-bodied than most Merlots, it has a medium plus tannis with a very long finish.
10. 2018 Risata Exceptionally complex with black cherry, plum, brown spice and mint aromas. Well balanced with medium plus tannis and a long smooth finish.
11. 2017 Petit Verdot Wonderfully dark in color with aromas of plums, black petter, and violets. The tannis are bigand chewy, yet still approachable. The mouth feel is full with good length in the finish.
12. Dolce Rosso Dolce Rosso means “sweet red” in Italian. It is very fruity with aromas of cherry candies. With 3.0% residual sugar, it is lighter bodied with light tannis and a medium length, smooth finish.